With superior stretch and rebound, this low-temp HTV is a great choice for application to performance wear. It can be applied at temperatures as low as 280°, meaning heat-sensitive fabrics like spandex can be decorated without fear of scorching.
- Applies at a low temp to prevent scorching
- Soft and stretchable
- Silky matte finish
- High tack peels hot for quick production and no distortion of design on stretchy fabrics
Time: 8-12 Seconds
Two-Color: 5 seconds, peel hot, next layer 5 seconds, peel hot, cover again, heat apply for 5 seconds
Note: We recommends setting your heat press at 280° when heat printing on sensitive fabrics, such as polyester.
- Composition: Polyurethane (PU)
- Carrier: Frosted, Pressure-Sensitive
- Low Tack Thickness: 80-108 microns/.080-108mm
- High Tack Thickness: 92 microns/.092mm
- Stretch & Rebound: 5
- Washability: 50
- Safety: CPSIA Certified
- Laser cutter compatible